If you don't mind me asking, how do you install the APK? For me it doesnt show up as a downloadable file, and I can only open it with Notepad
Battle Talent: Fighter Training Simulator
A downloadable game
Current Version: V0.0.9P4
manual Installation Instruction:
1. download both apk and oob files
2. install the apk
3. put the oob file in this path: /sdcard/Android/obb/com.CrossLink.SAO/
PS: you may need to create the folder manually, and don't rename the oob file
Join Discord : https://discord.gg/f4dmSG9
Add WishList: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1331510
What is Battle Talent:
Battle Talent: Fighter Training Simulator is a VR action game with Advanced Physics that satisfies your Combat Fantasy. Let’s train yourself like a Warrior !
It is suitable for:
- players who like Creative Combat
- like to Workout in VR
- Challenge and Roguelite lover
- VR enthusiast who wants to try Advanced Physics
- Advanced Physics: brings you accurate collision, climb, physics feedbacks and sounds, badass weapons and enemies…
- Rich Combat Selections: aerial combo, deflect, knock down, grab, throw, dismember, shoot, magic…
- Unique Weapons: many weapons have special skills, such as summoning lighting and ice
- Roguelite Levels: massive seamless dungeon and lots of enemies, room events, loots waiting for you
- Progress: you can earn coins and unlock new abilities and weapons in store as you played
- Multiple Languages and Brutal Settings Supported
- It is not easy to make a personal investment for two years, there is no form of crowdfunding, please join our Discord community, share, add a wish list to support us
- The demo version only contains 90% of Trailer content
- The image quality of Quest version is not exactly the same as Trailer
- Seeking translation volunteers, your name will be shown in credits
- We will checkout reviews and Discord almost everyday, please let us know if you have any disappointment or suggestion.
- Before you start to play, make sure there are no people or monitor around you, In case of tragedy.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey, I would like to help with Brazilian Portuguese translation for the game if needed, hit me up on my discord if you want to talk about that!
Hey! Good game, thanks for it!
I am trying to update it to the new version, but it escapes me where could I get an apk file. I see only an *.obb in downloads(
This is a really great game, but I do have a suggestion for the controls. Like the X and A on the controllers. You could use those for the spells but you would still have to unlock it like you have to do on the normal game. It just annoys me that there isn't an action for X and A. This is only my opinion.
Will Updates still be releaseing on ITCH? I'm hoping so as I'm trying to avoid using the Oculus store as I have mostly de-facebooked my device.
Awesome game by the way so much fun playing with the physics, kind of feels like boneworks mixed with blade and sorcery and it can run standalone on the quest! Will Probably donate some more when the next updates rolls around cheers! :)
Best game so far, when new update will be release?
wow i just played this I cant believe its free this shit is better than blade and sorcery. would be cool if you added more enemies and weapons but overall 10/10 would recommend!
How can i get in sandbox mode on oculus 2?
can i play it on the oculus rift S?
when i download it and upload it to my quest it never shows up in unknown sources
ok the mods menu just dont work , i dont know how to download it where i take the files i just dont know please make a good video of how do it with all of the step very all of the step
clearly identify as useless and insignificant as the steps may seem explain all I am asking you
- Weapon Modding Doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z3dAbbIpCERFYRC-NOEZxo7R3kv008184Jws9MFz...
- Scripting Doc: http://fonzieyang.github.io/BTModToolkit
- PrebuiltMod: https://github.com/fonzieyang/BTModToolkit/releases/download/V0.0.1/ModProj.zip
These are in the devlog. Next time atleast try to look around before just assuming they didnt try, K?
i hate this i cant download
i think its a good idea if you do a video of how install and running the mod menu and how use 0.0.7 version please
My game doesn't have a Mods folder in the data folder. And yes I have double checked it I am on 0.0.7
the Mods folder needs to be created by yourself at the first time, I'll fix this in the next version
i downloaded it but i cant pla
so i downloaded it but how do I find where to start it?
you need to sideload it to your quest
i cant play it help me
please descripe the issue you encounted
when i download it it goes away and idk how to open and play
This is easily the most fun I've had with a melee battle game in VR yet! These physics are amazing, you can really just do whatever comes to mind and tear it up!
does anyone know how to play the game after u download it
when i open the game on my quest 2 it just loads
does anyone know how to download this game on my quest?
i cant seem to download the apk can it be converted to a zip file
You should watch a yt video explaining how to install CX file explorer from your android phone to your headset.
Hey there, if you are still interested in getting your game translated, please, let me know.
I can translate from English to Spanish.
just played the game on steam and it's really good I like the stabbing the swinging and the enemy too!. 10/10
I came from the B&S bandwagon but never got a chance to play it in the Quest 2. I saw this via sideload, downloaded it, and loved it instantly! :D
I came back to the wishlist on Steam, Donate and check when the final version or early release would happen. I love the game, and I am excited about further development. The game is what Quest 2 is missing! :D
I just paid for this game I wanted to support this looks great but I can’t even side load it
Will this be coming to PCVR? Would love to try it out.
I wanted to ask,if theres going to be a difficulty setting because im having a little bit of trouble beating the maze.
am i able to play this without a pc?
yes, after you got this game installed on quest
This game is absolutely outstanding, especially for an unfinished indie game on the Quest.
Not to be "That guy" though, but whats the deal with the walking animation? Lol
someone please help me with the cheat menu my brain is overheating
there's a cheat menu??
yeah there is
how do you access cheat menu?
You have to look at your right forearm, there should be a screen, after looking at that, tap that screen and a menu should pull up, it's all smoothe sailing from there. GL
only complaint is that you don't unlock the sandbox immediately other wise great game
i cant beat the maze
as soon as im done recording and editing a video on this, a new update comes out lol
Thank you so much, this is genuinely the best VR game I have ever played.
can you add female charecters